Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

3 mths' silence...ni nk balas dendam la ni..

wat...3 mths since i last blogged??!been really bz..hectic schedule..but hey, that showed that i WAS doing my job and i HAVE work..so no excuse of not giving me EXCELLENT for my coming appraisal(heck..no use of emphasising on this..not like my superior is reading this anyway..)

nway, like i said..the last 3 mths had been really hectic..we issued our last and final offer of employees' share options..so since this is the last offer, we had to triple-check that everything's in order so that no mishaps..apart from that, we..or rather I had to organise this function for our employees' kid who achieved straight As for UPSR, PMR and SPM..now THAT ..i'd like to talk about..

i thnk this is only the 2nd time i had to organise a function, but i thnk this is my 1st big-budget function..acheche..big budget la kan..mcm buat movie lak..nway,when i say I had to organise..i mean i, me, myself..ALONE..especially the earlier parts. all the dirty works tu la..calling,administering,letters,cheques,certs...i was soooo stressed out! this is bcos my other team-mates were all tight up with their work..so i ended up doing it alone.but during the function day itself, i've got some help..and guess wat? it went VERY VERY WELL! my bosses love it..said it was very good..even though with the last minute changes by our dear CEO, managed to pull it thru still..phew!the thing is, i dun give a damn bout the praises..i just wanna let it out from my chest n my head..janji function jln..even if it didn't go well pun, i'd still b jumping up n down, bcos at least dah abih!!so that i can be lega!!it's just a bonus for me that it went well and double-bonus for me that it got praised as well..so thanks to all those who helped me out during the function n made it a very smooth criminal kinda thing...kihkih..

learnt a lot when organising this thing..i'm into video producing now..hehe..did a short documentary as part of our show for that function..went around some universities in klang valley n shoot some of our scholars..twas fun..n during the editing session, learnt a lot too..i thnk i'm goin into this kinda thing..tukar job scope la..HR Event Management..bleh tak?heheh..

breaking news..yesterday i was informed that one of my colleague, who's like 2 yrs my junior...in age and in service with the company, got promoted to AM..wow..lucky him...ok..not being sarcastic, or being typical melayu here(hey..dun take it wrongly..i'm proud to be MELAYU ok?!) but i can't help feeling a bit down..not jealous, but down. y? i dunno..maybe i feel bad for other people (NOT ME ok!) yang dah kije like bertahun2 n kije terlangkup terlitup but still didnt get the deserving promotion..i dunno..like me pun, after 5 yrs br nak promote to sr exec level, n dis guy was promoted at the same time as i did..n ms tu he was only in service for less than 3 yrs i thnk..tak kesah la..maybe boss die suke die..i dare to say this bcos i know that his job scope's weight is about the same as mine..even now pun..so that's y i just dun get it..but anyway, tak baik ckp mcm ni..maybe ni rezeki die..so good for him. hope he'll do well la..as for me, i just hope ppl..well, not ppl la..MY BOSS la..can actually see what I did! bcos i thnk i did well this year..n deserve a better rating compared to last yr...i'm not always dis haddap towards promotion n increment..but hey! i got 2 stomachas to feed now..so any extras $$ is welcomed!! heh..

haa!! another news..geram btl..last 2 nites, my son was trying to dukung my daughter.HELLO!! 2 yr ol nak dukung 9 mth ol?!so die pun terlepas la adek die tu (which is bigger than him now!) and hamba Allah tu terkena la tepi meja! she was crying really loud as i was running towards her (when this incident happen, i was bz sweeping the mess my dear son made..all happened too fast..x sempat nak buat ape2) and when i got to her, blood was running down like hell! skali i tgk, it was really near to her eyes! mcm terbelah..i guess must have bumped the side of the table..not the bucu, but side which is quite tajam as well.my hubby as usual went for his badminton game n not back yet. when he was back cepat2 la g klinik. doctor said definitely it'll leave a scar. u can actually jahit, but it's gonna b hard for a baby..n take a really long time. he suggested just leave it be, n it'll be almost invisible when she grows up. he said the scar can easily be ..wats de word..hm...taken off? i dunno..i mean there's a procedure on removing..haa..dats de word..removing the scar n it's easy to do when u r big enough..hmm..kurang la 5 ribu hantaran anak aku nnt!kihkih..! hehe..mcm nk jual anak lak..nway, hv to b extra careful now..the kids are getting more hyper each day..so it's just impossible for me to keep an eye on both of them..it was really exhausting..with hubby out almost every nite doin some part-times, de kids are left with me..some time i pity the son, bcos he's soooo naughty dat he'll always get scolded by me..i know he only wants attention, but patience has its limits..n mine is really little..the limit i mean..after scolded him, mesti rs guilty lepas tu..but ms marah tu, mcm x ingat dunia dah!i've got to ctrl myself..i dunno how yet, but i'm trying..kekadang i just bace ayat2 quran to calm me down..tp kekadang tu mmg x tahan..pening dah..

aaa..ambek ko..3 mths punye savings of thots...nway, just to make myself visible again..oh yah..congrats to lin on ur newborn! hehe.ni gatal nak mengandung lg ni!!argj!!no no no..i take it back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home